Why we like this deal:
- Lock and load for an exhilarating paintballing session – save up to 90% at Manchester’s exciting new arena Battlefield Paintball
- Immerse yourself in the jungle and desert zones of the 17,000 sq ft indoor arena
- Get involved in adrenaline-fuelled game scenarios like team warfare, capture the flagand elimination
- Arm yourself with 100 multicoloured missiles each – additional paintballs available
- All equipment provided – Co2 gun, boiler suit and mask
- Go solo for £3, take a friend for £5 or team up with a group of five mates for £10 – that’s just £2 each!
This deal in detail:
Want more action than Call of Duty can provide? Get up to 90% off an adrenaline pumping paintballing session at Battlefield Paintball. Ideal for birthday parties, or stag or hen dos, battlefield glory will be yours when you seize this week’s energetic deal.
Head over to Manchester’s most exciting new paintball arena for an action-packed day out for one, two or five people, with 100 paintballs each. With all equipment included, get kitted out in your camouflage boiler suit and mask then arm yourself with a Co2 paintball gun.
Suited and booted with multicoloured missiles in tow, lock and load for an exhilarating session of tactical combat with your fellow recruits. Immerse yourself in the jungle and desert battle zones contained within a 17,000 sq ft indoor arena. Join rank and file for a range of game scenarios including team warfare, capture the flag and elimination.
Get stuck into brightly-coloured combat with your mates and emerge victorious – click to buy your voucher now.
Published at MoneySupermarket.com