During my hectic second and third years at uni, I somehow found time to be an Arts Editor for the student newspaper, The Badger. This involved:
- Coming up with ideas for reviews and recommendations for music, visual arts, fashion and comedy in Brighton.
- Deciding on the look and content of the paper each week at the team meeting.
- Attending a writers’ meeting where I would give out the articles to students.
- Proofreading and editing their articles if necessary.
- Sourcing an image and designing the pages of the Arts section using InDesign.
And I also managed to write a few of my own articles while I was at it. Due to the website re-design, the links no longer work, so here are the duplicate articles on my blog: