Why we like this deal:
- Enjoy all that’s on offer in the UK’s second largest city – stay one or two nights at the Ramada Encore NEC Birmingham from just £69
- Close to National Exhibtion Centre and major transport links – short drive or train ride to the city centre
- Tuck into a delicious hot buffet breakfast each morning
- Refuel after a day’s sightseeing with a two-course meal in the hotel’s restaurant
- Contemporary hotel boasts the latest mod cons including FREE Wi-Fi
- Check out amazing shows and exhibitions at the NEC Birmingham
- Shop ‘til you drop at Birmingham Bullring with a choice of over 160 stores
- Visit Broad Street – Birmingham’s bustling entertainment district
- Grab a bite to eat on Spiceal Street – the new social hub of Birmingham
- Indulge your sweet tooth at Cadbury World
- Easy access to Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham International Station
This deal in detail:
Enjoy contemporary city living in the UK’s second largest city with a one or two night stay at the Ramada Encore NEC Birmingham for two people. Conveniently located near to Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham International Station, transport links take you easily to the city centre and other major Midlands attractions. Stay one night for £69 or make it two and pay just £64.50 per person – including breakfast and a delicious two-course meal.
Relax with a cuppa and sleep in peace after a busy day in the city. Your bright and spacious room features the latest mod cons including free Wi-Fi. Take a power shower in your modern en suite bathroom to invigorate you before sampling Birmingham’s vibrant nightlife.
Start the day with a tasty hot buffet breakfast, served alongside pastries, cereals and fruits. Once the day is done, enjoy a bite to eat in the hotel’s restaurant. A mouth-watering two-course meal is included in your deal – savour each morsel in stylish surroundings. If your thirst needs quenching, sip a beverage in The Hub – the hotel’s chic bar.
Check out some live entertainment; the National Exhibiton Centre (NEC) is right on your doorstep, home to an excellent array of trade and public shows as well as big-name gigs and performances. A few minutes’ walk will find you at Birmingham International Station, where it’s just a short ride into the city centre. Stroll down Broad Street, Birmingham’s bustling entertainment district with a tempting selection of bars, restaurants, theatres and art galleries.
For a spot of retail therapy, the Birmingham Bullring is a shopper’s paradise with over 160 stores. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head to the newly opened Spiceal Street – the new social hub of Birmingham. Chocoholics will love an afternoon at Cadbury World, discovering how the sweet treats are made – and maybe getting to sample a few too!
Published at MoneySupermarket.com